Competition Terms and Conditions
Rather Be in Mauritius competition with Nu Metro
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A SEVEN-NIGHT HOLIDAY FOR TWO AT
THE 5-STAR INTERCONTINENTAL MAURITIUS RESORT...
with The Holiday Factory, Air Mauritius and Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority
- 1. The prize includes a seven (7) night holiday for two adults (18 years and older) sharing, at the luxurious 5-star InterContinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort, in Mauritius, courtesy of The Holiday Factory.
- 2. The hotel accommodation is on a complimentary full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily – but excludes drinks), and is subject to availability at the InterContinental Mauritius Resort.
- 3. The accommodation portion of the prize can only be confirmed six (6) weeks prior to travel.
- 4. Return airport transfers in Mauritius are included in the prize.
- 5. The prize includes two (2) return economy-class air tickets from Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town to Mauritius, thanks to Air Mauritius, and two (2) x airport taxes, sponsored by Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority. (Any internal domestic flights are excluded.)
- 6. Spending money, beverages, personal travel insurance, passports, visas (if required), transport to and from departure point and all other items of a personal nature not listed above, as well as the obtaining of any of these items, are all excluded from the prize and are for the responsibility of the winner.
- 7. Entry to the competition is free and is open to South African citizens, resident in South Africa, aged 18 years and older.
- 8. The prize winner and partner must be in possession of valid passports.
- 9. South African passport holders do not require a visa to enter Mauritius.
- 10. Travel to the airport of departure will be for the prize winner’s account.
- 11. The prize may only be redeemed for travel in low and shoulder season (peak seasons, school holiday periods and public holidays are excluded).
- 12. The prize is valid until November 2020 and all travel must be completed by this date.
- 13. Prize can only be claimed on presentation of the prize letter.
- 14. Redemption of the prize and travel must be within this stipulated period, if not, it will be deemed forfeited by the winner. A valid identification of the winner is requested in order to redeem the prize.
- 15. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the stay during overbooking periods.
- 16. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other InterContinental Mauritius Resort or third-party discounts or special offers.
- 17. The competition commences on 13 December 2019 and closes on 26 January 2020.
- 18. The winner will be notified within a week after the competition closing date.
- 19. Employees and immediate families of the sponsors, suppliers, service providers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- 20. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 21. By entering this competition, permission is granted by the entrant to share the contact details provided with the sponsors of the competition.
- 22. By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these and any other terms and conditions that apply.